10 Rules for Success
1. There are no limits to what you can accomplish except for the limits you place on yourself.
2. Your life only gets better when you get better, and you can improve yourself with no limit. Learn something new everyday.
3. Anything worth doing is worth doing poorly at first, and often worth doing poorly several times.
4. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. It doesn’t matter where you’re coming from…all that matters is where you’re going….and your future can be unlimited.
5. Courage and boldness are essential to success: “To discover new continents, you must be willing to lose sight of the shore.” (Face your Fears)
6. Knowledge and know-how are the real sources of value and riches. You can learn anything you need to learn to achieve any goal you can set for yourself.
7. Success comes to those who are willing to launch toward their goals with no guarantees of success….and persist when there is every reason to give up.
8. You are only as free as your well-developed options in life.
9. Your current situation or problem has been sent to you to teach you valuable lessons for success and happiness.
10. Resolve to be an unshakable optimist. Look into every obstacle or setback for the equal or greater benefit it contains.